• Haziran Ayı Kahve Kulübü Toplu Alım Organizasyonu
    Sevgili Ziyaretçi Haziran ayı Kahve Kulübü ortak alım firması sizlerin oyları ile Niji Coffee seçildi. Bu konudan Mayıs ayı toplu alımı ile ilgili gelişmeleri öğrenebilirsin. Kahve Kulübü toplu alımı ve kulüp ile ilgili gelişmelerden, özel indirimlerden, yayınlardan hızlı bir şekilde haberdar olmak için buradan Whatsapp Kanalına katılmayı, Instagram ve Twitter adreslerinden bizi takip etmeyi unutmayın.
  • Telefon numaranızı paylaşmadan Kahve Kulübü duyurularından, güncel indirim ve kampanyalardan haberdar olmak istiyorsanız Bu Linke tıklayarak Kahve Kulübü Whatsapp Kanalını takip edebilirsiniz.

Günün Kahvesi

  • Konuyu başlatan Konuyu başlatan mtgg
  • Başlangıç tarihi Başlangıç tarihi
Aldığım birkaç kawa kahvesini paketler bitince yorumlamayı düşünüyordum. Şimdiden söyleyeyim ben de, bu kahve o kahveler arasında 1. sırada ve hayatımda içtiğim en iyi kahvelerden biri. Birçok 90+'ya tur bindirir.
"Çok sakin, çok profesyonel" kavrulmuş. 😁
 
♥️Cheers Golf. My old buddy...♥️

Coffee Department El Gobiado

V60

Cmd 20'

15/240 Gr

Total Brew Time:2:40

#coffee #filtercoffee #brew #v60 #caffe #vwgolf
 
Company: CoffeeNutz
Coffee: Sidama Bombe Natural
Roasting Date: 08.07.22
Ratio: 15/250 (60g/l)
Dripper: Hario V60 02 Decanter
Filter Paper: Hario V60 02 Paper
Brewing Method: 45g/30sec bloom, pour the rest till 2.10
Mill and Grinding Setting: comandante 19cl
Water Brand and Temperature: osmo/ 96C
Brewing Time: 3.00

First, I want to thank this community for sharing their coffee experience. It is really helpful especially for those of us who just entered the country. Past two months I struggled with horrible coffee experience, moving between starbu_ks coal and some horrible coffee from trendyol suppliers. But thanks to this community I've finally found some drinkable coffee.

Secondly, I want to thank Omer Aydin, who is the person truly passionate about his job. That last deep dive into 3rd wave coffee culture was awesome. Thank you Omer, nice to meet you. My strong recommendations CoffeeNutz as a coffee supplier. This guy knows his job.

Regarding Sidama Bombe.
The beans, definitely fresh, the grind aroma is intense. Erik definitely in a taste. Bit bitterness is a brew problem, should grind coarse for sure. Will try it later. Any advice is appreciated. Verdict: Tasty beans, worth a try.

As you can see, this review not about exact coffee, it mostly about community. You doing a great job here.


BTW, I should apologize for the English in my post, but unfortunately I don't know Turkish language. Hope to fix it asap.

Thanks again and have a great day!


EDIT: Bitterness was solved successfully by using a coarse grinding option, 22 clicks for my Comandante c40.
And Thanks again to CoffeeNutz guys who provided me with proper grinding metrics.
 

Ekli dosyalar

  • photo_2022-07-20_15-02-54.jpg
    photo_2022-07-20_15-02-54.jpg
    99 KB · Görüntüleme: 111
Son düzenleme:
Company: CoffeeNutz
Coffee: Sidama Bombe Natural
Roasting Date: 08.07.22
Ratio: 15/250 (60g/l)
Dripper: Hario V60 02 Decanter
Filter Paper: Hario V60 02 Paper
Brewing Method: 45g/30sec bloom, pour the rest till 2.10
Mill and Grinding Setting: comandante 19cl
Water Brand and Temperature: osmo/ 96C
Brewing Time: 3.00

First, I want to thank this community for sharing their coffee experience. It is really helpful especially for those of us who just entered the country. Past two months I struggled with horrible coffee experience, moving between starbu_ks coal and some horrible coffee from trendyol suppliers. But thanks to this community I've finally found some drinkable coffee.

Secondly, I want to thank Omer Aydin, who is the person truly passionate about his job. That last deep dive into 3rd wave coffee culture was awesome. Thank you Omer, nice to meet you. My strong recommendations CoffeeNutz as a coffee supplier. This guy knows his job.

Regarding Sidama Bombe.
The beans, definitely fresh, the grind aroma is intense. Erik definitely in a taste. Bit bitterness is a brew problem, should grind coarse for sure. Will try it later. Any advice is appreciated. Verdict: Tasty beans, worth a try.

As you can see, this review not about exact coffee, it mostly about community. You doing a great job here.


BTW, I should apologize for the English in my post, but unfortunately I don't know Turkish language. Hope to fix it asap.

Thanks again and have a great day!
You're fast Illia and your English just fine.

Happy to save one more survivor!

P.S.: your Panama Caturra is ready to pick up:)

Cheers!
 
Elimde geçen mayıstaki toplu alımdan kalan spadaların hepsini cold brew olarak değerlendirdim zannediyordum, dedim boş paketleri kaldırayım, bir de baktım ki cordillera del fuegonun kutu şıkır şıkır ediyor. İçinde 1 demlemelik kalmış, ben de unutmuşum. Ne çıkarki dedim ve demledim.

spada-cordillera del fuego (5 mayıs kavrum)
kalita wave 155
18/300
kpro 71
kuzeyden 93c
75-75-150(30sn arayla,ilk iki döküş ve son döküşün 50 gramı dairesel son bölüm yavaş ve ortaya)
tbt 2:05

Demlerken daha önceden neredeyse hiç gelmeyen tarçın aromaları geldi. dripperı kaldırıp karafa burnumu sokunca anam dedim bu ne? Daha önceden hiç almadığım aromalar; tatlı tarçın, karanfil, meyan kökü. dedim lan aynı kahve mi bu? Mayıs ayında kahvede olan o ileri fermantasyondan gelen ekşimsi -adeta taze, yaş tarhanayı andıran- aromalar uçmuş gitmiş. Damakta ise bayağı tatlı, yer yer vanilya, hafif kırmızı meyve ekşiliği, ılıdıkça oturan bariz kuru üzüm tatları. Üzerinden kavrulalı 2.5 ay geçmiş kahve nasıl oluyor da böyle karakter değiştirip bambaşka bir lezzete bürünüyor anlayamadım. Müthiş güzel bir sürpriz oldu benim için.
Buradan çıkardığım sonuçla bundan sonra bu tarz ileri fermantasyona uğramış elimdeki kahvelerden az az kenara köşeye atacağım.
 
Gaia&Co'da Spada'nın şu kahvesini V60 olarak denedim. Çok başarılı buldum. Kompleks ve içimi zevkliydi. Gelince fiyatına baktım; biraz üzdü. :)
 

Ekli dosyalar

  • 20220727_160206.jpg
    20220727_160206.jpg
    54.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 75
Gaia&Co'da Spada'nın şu kahvesini V60 olarak denedim. Çok başarılı buldum. Kompleks ve içimi zevkliydi. Gelince fiyatına baktım; biraz üzdü. :)
Bende bu kahvenin Gordion kavrumunu denedim. Dediğiniz gibi içimi zevkli kahve. Ananas tadı ve çiçeksi tadı çok hoştu. 2022 hasat kahvelerle daha kıyaslama yapamıyorum maalasef denediğim ilk 2022 hasat
 
Kavurucu: Three Marks Coffee (Barselona)
Çekirdek: Colombia Luis Anibal Celderon
Cinnamon Process
Tarh: 19.07.2022 Filtre Kavrum
Öğütüm: TM 17
Su: Hayat Su
Oran: 25/370
Yöntem: V60 75+150+150
Süre:2:45
Tatlar: Kıpır kıpır, kompleks ama buram buram tarçın
Kahve bitti, bardak şu an salonda ve salon buram buram tarçın kokuyor.
Fermantasyonu tarçın kabuğuyla yapılmış pink bourbon aneyrobik fermente, içtiğim en enteresan, bi o kadar eğlenceli kahve.
9F70A6A9-0ADA-4B7A-AAFE-3E5D22C6ACD4.jpeg
 
Company: CoffeeNutz
Coffee: Panama Los Naranjos Caturra Natural
Roasting Date: 21.07.22
Ratio: 15g/100g (70g yield)
Dripper: Aeropress (inverted)
Filter Paper: hario v60/2x
Brewing Method: 30sec bloom, mix with a spoon till 1:30, press within 30 sec.
Add 100g of tonic to a glass with 50-70g of ice and gently pour a coffee on an ice cube in the cup.

Mill and Grinding Setting: comandante 20cl
Water Brand and Temperature: osmo/ boil
Brewing Time: 2.00


I realize that I don't reinvent the wheel here, but! coffee+tonic must be in this thread! You probably want to stop me, like "no way, do not use precious specialty beans for this" or even "true coffee lovers don't drink coffee cocktails. please leave this community" )) But please read till the end. =)

Of course it's hardly possible to speak about coffee tasting notes in it, schweppes tonic has ate them all, but I believe that fifth cold coffee of the day could be entertaining, with sparking bubbles, sugar and quinine*.
Anyway, I believe that every posting should bring some new knowledge possibly. So what have we learned today?

First of all, the original recipe requires an espresso, which is more concentrated, intense and heavy coffee than a filter type. Nevertheless, a filter/aeropress coffee could be used for cocktails. Even for Coffee+tonic, bumblebee, etc. A simple brewing ratio/grind setting tweaks and you'll have the proper component for a coffee coctails. The idea behind this, a combination of aeropress espresso-like recipes and aeropress dilution/bypass recipes which are gonna give us a suitable coffee component (component that could compete with intense tonic) and enjoyable ratio (1:16) when it mixed in final.

And the second though comes from the several experiments with a different beans. Despite that intense tonic flavor has ruin thin notes of coffee it is still matter what beans you use to create cocktail coffee component. Is it stale? Heavily roasted? Just bad? I tried a few different beans (actually I tried to utilize bad and old, unpleasant coffees that I bought before I found this lovely community). And you know what? You still could taste the difference! Sugar and quinine bitterness couldn't hide harsh bitterness and irritating aroma of cheap coffee! It seems we just proved here that good coffee MUST be used everywhere. he-he ))

Am I wrong? Maybe I don't understand a coffee?
Do you drink coffee coctails? Which is your favorite?
Anyway, your criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for your time!


BTW, did you know that Quinine is a medication used to treat malaria?? wow! )))

tonic.png
 
Son düzenleme:
Company: CoffeeNutz
Coffee: Panama Los Naranjos Caturra Natural
Roasting Date: 21.07.22
Ratio: 15g/100g (70g yield)
Dripper: Aeropress (inverted)
Filter Paper: hario v60/2x
Brewing Method: 30sec bloom, mix with a spoon till 1:30, press within 30 sec.
Mix 100g of tonic with a 50-70g of ice and pour coffee to ice cube in the cup.

Mill and Grinding Setting: comandante 20cl
Water Brand and Temperature: osmo/ boil
Brewing Time: 2.00


I realize that I don't reinvent the wheel here, but! coffee+tonic must be in this thread!

It's hardly possible to speak about coffee tasting notes in it, schweppes tonic has ate them all, but I believe that fifth cold coffee of the day could be entertaining, with sparking bubbles, sugar and quinine*.
Anyway, I believe that every posting should bring some new knowledge possibly. So what have we learned today?

First of all, the original recipe requires an espresso, which is more concentrated, intense and heavy coffee than filter type. Nevertheless filter/aeropress coffee could be used for cocktails too. Coffee+tonic, bumblebee, etc. A simple brewing ratio/grind setting tweaks and you'll get proper component for the coffee coctails. The idea behind this is combination of aeropress espresso-like recipes and aeropress dilution recipes which gives us suitable coffee component (which could compete with intense second component) and enjoyable ratio (1:16) when it mixed.

And second though comes from several experiments with a different beans. Despite that intense tonic flavour has ruin thin notes of coffee it is still matter what beans you use to create cocktail coffee component. I tried a few different beans (actually I tried utilize bad and old unpleasant coffees that I bought before I found this lovely community). And you know what? You still could taste the difference! Sugar and quinine bitterness couldn't hide harsh bitterness and poor aroma of cheap coffee! It seems we just proved here that good coffee MUST be used everywhere. he-he ))

Am I wrong? Maybe I dont understand a coffee?
Do you drink coffee coctails? Which is your favorite?
Anyway, your criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for your time!


BTW, did you know that Quinine is a medication used to treat malaria?? Wow! )))

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 21389
Great shots of scene and taste (y)

Thank you for additional info as well 🙏
 
Company: CoffeeNutz
Coffee: Panama Los Naranjos Caturra Natural
Roasting Date: 21.07.22
Ratio: 15g/100g (70g yield)
Dripper: Aeropress (inverted)
Filter Paper: hario v60/2x
Brewing Method: 30sec bloom, mix with a spoon till 1:30, press within 30 sec.
Add 100g of tonic to a glass with 50-70g of ice and gently pour a coffee on an ice cube in the cup.

Mill and Grinding Setting: comandante 20cl
Water Brand and Temperature: osmo/ boil
Brewing Time: 2.00


I realize that I don't reinvent the wheel here, but! coffee+tonic must be in this thread! You probably want to stop me, like "no way, do not use precious specialty beans for this" or even "true coffee lovers don't drink coffee cocktails. please leave this community" )) But please read till the end. =)

Of course it's hardly possible to speak about coffee tasting notes in it, schweppes tonic has ate them all, but I believe that fifth cold coffee of the day could be entertaining, with sparking bubbles, sugar and quinine*.
Anyway, I believe that every posting should bring some new knowledge possibly. So what have we learned today?

First of all, the original recipe requires an espresso, which is more concentrated, intense and heavy coffee than a filter type. Nevertheless, a filter/aeropress coffee could be used for cocktails. Even for Coffee+tonic, bumblebee, etc. A simple brewing ratio/grind setting tweaks and you'll have the proper component for a coffee coctails. The idea behind this, a combination of aeropress espresso-like recipes and aeropress dilution/bypass recipes which are gonna give us a suitable coffee component (component that could compete with intense tonic) and enjoyable ratio (1:16) when it mixed in final.

And the second though comes from the several experiments with a different beans. Despite that intense tonic flavor has ruin thin notes of coffee it is still matter what beans you use to create cocktail coffee component. Is it stale? Heavily roasted? Just bad? I tried a few different beans (actually I tried to utilize bad and old, unpleasant coffees that I bought before I found this lovely community). And you know what? You still could taste the difference! Sugar and quinine bitterness couldn't hide harsh bitterness and irritating aroma of cheap coffee! It seems we just proved here that good coffee MUST be used everywhere. he-he ))

Am I wrong? Maybe I don't understand a coffee?
Do you drink coffee coctails? Which is your favorite?
Anyway, your criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for your time!


BTW, did you know that Quinine is a medication used to treat malaria?? wow! )))

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 21389
I do not think so, anybody will say to you "do not use precious specialty beans for this" here, because from myself, lots of us love espresso tonic :)
I have not try tonic+coffee this summer but, it was my fav refresher drink last summer.
double shot espresso + no sugar tonic.
 
Elimde geçen mayıstaki toplu alımdan kalan spadaların hepsini cold brew olarak değerlendirdim zannediyordum, dedim boş paketleri kaldırayım, bir de baktım ki cordillera del fuegonun kutu şıkır şıkır ediyor. İçinde 1 demlemelik kalmış, ben de unutmuşum. Ne çıkarki dedim ve demledim.

spada-cordillera del fuego (5 mayıs kavrum)
kalita wave 155
18/300
kpro 71
kuzeyden 93c
75-75-150(30sn arayla,ilk iki döküş ve son döküşün 50 gramı dairesel son bölüm yavaş ve ortaya)
tbt 2:05

Demlerken daha önceden neredeyse hiç gelmeyen tarçın aromaları geldi. dripperı kaldırıp karafa burnumu sokunca anam dedim bu ne? Daha önceden hiç almadığım aromalar; tatlı tarçın, karanfil, meyan kökü. dedim lan aynı kahve mi bu? Mayıs ayında kahvede olan o ileri fermantasyondan gelen ekşimsi -adeta taze, yaş tarhanayı andıran- aromalar uçmuş gitmiş. Damakta ise bayağı tatlı, yer yer vanilya, hafif kırmızı meyve ekşiliği, ılıdıkça oturan bariz kuru üzüm tatları. Üzerinden kavrulalı 2.5 ay geçmiş kahve nasıl oluyor da böyle karakter değiştirip bambaşka bir lezzete bürünüyor anlayamadım. Müthiş güzel bir sürpriz oldu benim için.
Buradan çıkardığım sonuçla bundan sonra bu tarz ileri fermantasyona uğramış elimdeki kahvelerden az az kenara köşeye atacağım.
Merhabalar. KK toplu alımda bahsettiğimiz degassing süresini uzatmakta kastettiğimiz buydu. Kendi roastlarımzda kahveler nekadar uzun beklerse okadar iyi oluyor. Bahsettiğiniz 5 Mayıs neredeyse 3 ay olacak ve açılmış paketin son kalanları. Açılmamış bir paketi sakladığınızda çok çok daha iyi sonuçlar çıkıyor. Beğenmenize çok sevindim keyifler dilerim.
 
20220808_135036.jpg

Elimde kahve olmadığından AVM'de Tchibo'nun single origin kahvelerinden aldım. Hem V60, hem de Moka pot demlemelerinde fena olmayan kahveler çıktı diyebilirim. Kavrum da zaten diğer Tchibo kahvelerine kıyasla daha açık. Sormadım ama bir Tchibo klasiği olarak kavrum 6 aylıktan taze değildir; zaten hafif üzümsü bir aromanın çok derinlerden gelmesi de bunun göstergesi. Taze kavrum olsa tercih edilebilecek bir çekirdek aslında.
 
Aynen bu kahveyi içtiğimde ben de aynısını dedim.Sonra null kötülüyor oluyor adımız 420 lira bu çekirdek içilir diyen birisi varsa söyleşin yani
Marka fanatiği olmamak lazım, bu kahvenin 250 gramı 420 TL etmez, espressolar da ortalama...

Pahalı demek iyi demek değildir; iyi kavurucu vasat kahve de sunabilir. Biliyorduk ama pekiştirdik. :)
 
Açılışı iki afrikalıyı aynı tarifle hüpürdeterek yaptım;
Kawa Etiyopya shakiso ve Kawa Etiyopya Konga
20/320
Kpro78
Pınar+Nestle+Koçum Seğmenler pınarı karışımı 93
Kungpow 3:5:8 tarifi
tbtler ikisi de 3:40-4 arası
Bu 3:5:8 tarifi çok iyi işliyor. Ortaya gövdesi düşük ama tatlılığı yüksek kahveler çıkıyor. Shakiso anaerobik bir kahve ve fermante tatları var normalde. fakat bu tarifte o tatlar neredeyse yok gibiydi. Konga da kawadan beğenmediğim tek kahveyken bir anda güzel birşeye dönüştü.

Akşamüstü kahvesi;
Nutz berlina
13/200
kpro75
Delikanlı Seğmenler pınarı 94
50-50-50-50 April coffee tarifi
tbt 3:15 civarı
Bu suyu hanım sen değişik suları denemeyi seviyorsun al bir de bunu dene diyip getirdi dün. Bildiğim seymenler pınarı yüksek phli, bikarbonat dolu bir su olduğundan aha dedim kahve dile gelecek. Fakat ne olduysa suyun formülünü mü değiştirdiler naptılar çok daha yumuşak bir kıvama getirmişler ki zaten etiket de değişmiş. Elim titreye titreye demledim. Sonuç tam bir reha muhtar vay anasınısı, acun yok artıkı. Aromada çiğimtrak balkabağı, damakta balkabağı tatlısı, karamel, hafif badem. Damağıma tereyağı sıvanmış gibi-gerçi bu sudan da olabilir sodyumu biraz yüksek gibi, bakacağız-.Acılık yok, hafif asidite neredeyse yok gibi. Özetle kahve sövmedi, bana güzel bir sürpriz oldu. Nestle ve pınarın olmadığı yerde güzel alternatif oldu bana. Aferin.
 
Geri
Üst