• Mart Ayı Kahve Kulübü Toplu Alım Organizasyonu
    Sevgili Ziyaretçi Mart ayı Kahve Kulübü ortak alım firması sizlerin oyları ile Niji Coffee olarak seçildi. Bu konudan Mart ayı toplu alımı ile ilgili gelişmeleri öğrenebilirsin. Kahve Kulübü toplu alımı ve kulüp ile ilgili gelişmelerden, özel indirimlerden, yayınlardan hızlı bir şekilde haberdar olmak için buradan Whatsapp Kanalına katılmayı, Instagram ve Twitter adreslerinden bizi takip etmeyi unutmayın.
  • Telefon numaranızı paylaşmadan Kahve Kulübü duyurularından, güncel indirim ve kampanyalardan haberdar olmak istiyorsanız Bu Linke tıklayarak Kahve Kulübü Whatsapp Kanalını takip edebilirsiniz.

Kahve Kulübü 1.Yıl Dönümü Toplu Alımı Coffea Circulor

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Bir kişide bana özel mesaj yolu ile ulaştı. Sanırım sizin paketlere bakan gümrük memuru aynı bu kadar yüksek ve aynı rakamım başka açılaması yok

bizim de 236 lira vergi çıkmış. türkiye devletinin bir tane düzenli işini göremedim artık şaşırmıyorum.

yüksek vergiden dolayi cimer’e yazacak olanlar yazdiklari yaziyi veya taslagini örnek olmasi icin burada paylasabilirler mi?

Şöyle bir yazı olabilir

İsveç’te faaliyet gösteren Coffea Circulor adlı firmadan x tarihinde kargo dahil 60 avro ödeyerek satın aldığım, x takip numarasına sahip ürünümün gümrük işlemleri x tarihinde tamamlandı. İşlemler sonunda tarafıma 236,95₺ gümrük ücreti tahakkuk etti. Tahakkuk eden bu bedel, hesaplamanın 60 avro üzerinden değil, daha yüksek bir bedel üzerinden yapıldığını göstermektedir. Sehven yapılan bu hatanın düzeltilip, gerçek bedelin hesaplanmasını ve oluşan mağduriyetin giderilerek ödediğim fazla gümrük bedelinin tarafıma iade edilmesini arz ederim.

Genel bilgilendirme amacli bir email gelmis. Asagi kopyaladim. Kahve paylasanlardan okumak isteyen olursa diye.

Dear all,

Wishing all is well and all are safe in these times. I hear and read about the the terrible disaster affecting many countries in the region and above all Turkey. It is devastating. My origin is Macedonia and I personally have family in the region.

I would like to bring updates for all of you regarding the celebration, the coffees, questions from you, news and the future. This email is to the club members who have selected either filter or espresso in your box. I also hope that I have managed to add all the 'members' in this email.

12+ years ago we started to talk about openness in the coffee world when we saw how coffee producers specifically in Kenya were treated in our job in the United Nations. We then established what we called transparency in trade, pricing and quality. I see that “transparency” is today used as something else by others than it was envisioned by us. People use it to say say where the coffee comes from. Actually, if you know your terroir, you can tell where the coffee originates from.

Therefore, transparency is to be explained here - the "original Coffea Circulor" way.

For each of the coffees, you see the price on the label and on the web:

Ethiopia Shewa: 60 USD/kg / 8 = 7.5 USD/ per 125g
Uganda Elgon: 9.45 USD/kg / 4 = 2.36 USD per 250g
Nicaragua Cambalache: 9.19 USD/kg / 4 = 2.29 USD per 250g

From the calculation above you see that the cost of your coffees are:
2 x 7.5 + 2 x 2.36 + 2 x 2.29 = 24.3 USD.
It does not stop here. For each 1kg that is roasted, moisture/water is lost and 0.80 to 0.85kg of ready roasted coffee is finalized.

Also, for espresso, the moisture loss is higher. (But let us calculate with 20% overall to make it “easy").

Remember, coffee is usually priced in USD.
That means, the 24.3 USD is 24.3 x 20% = 29.16 USD.
29.16 USD is 25.09 EUR today, 2 November 2020.

The cost for the packaging material:
Bag: 0.5 EUR
Label: 0.3 EUR
Packaging/shipping box: 0.35 EUR
Tape, paper for the box: 0.2 EUR per box
Shipping label per box, (laserprinter, ...): 0.2 EUR per box

Total price packaging material:
6 bags x 0.5 EUR + 6 x 0.3 EUR + 1 x 0.35 EUR + 0.2 EUR + 0.2 EUR = 5.55 EUR

Price for shipping with PostNord based on a maximum package weight of 2kg and “recommended”/signed. 7-8 days expected travel time:
212 kr, which is 20.41 EUR
(Recommended provides a faster travel and usually a quicker custom clearance.)

Up until now, the your box is ready to be shipped.

This does not include transport to the PostNord terminal. (Fuel costs). When delivering myself, the cost is 1.5 EUR cheaper per package instead of ordering a pickup. Also, when pickup is selected, we do not know who will pick up the coffee, how long it will stay in their car/truck, meaning the coffee can be damaged by moisture. When delivering ourselves, the coffee basically travels from room-temperature to room-temperature.

We can then calculate the total cost of each box when shipped:
(25.09 + 5.55 + 20.41) EUR = 51.05 EUR.
You can say the total price is 52.00 EUR per box when it is delivered to the PostNord terminal and ready to be shipped.

The box has at this point has started to travel towards you.

As you can see from above, your payment of 60 EUR has become approximately 60.00-52.00 = 8 EUR.

We are very happy to report that we have had 102 interested people. This means:

102 people x 60 EUR = 6,120 EUR.
However, the “profit” is 102 x 8 EUR = 816 EUR.
Actually, it is less, because the online payments also cost.
There is approximately a 2% commission fee on all card-based payments. That is about 1.2 EUR per package.

At this point, there are also some defects that have to be sorted out from the coffees and from the total roasted coffee of approximately 125kg x 20% = 150kg. Obviously, with that amount, there will be a small percentage of defects - so the total amount of used coffee will be higher equals more costs.

From this “less than 8 EUR of profit per box”.
The coffee has to be roasted, gas is used, (approximately 40 EUR/100kg) … "The work” is not included/calculated. This means time. For example, the Ethiopia Shewa Gesha is roasted in very small quantity. This takes time, very much time. Imagine if you decide to roast 5kg of Gesha all at once and there is a power failure or something goes wrong… 5kg x 60 USD = 300 USD is lost.

I believe that most of you will see a big 0 (zero) in “profit".

Ideology

Many of the coffees we have are either produced by ourselves imported by ourselves. That is administrative work - work that nobody else can see. Also, a customer does not see the work of the producer. Work that takes time, energy and dedication. If so, each coffee would have to cost “much more". However, nobody wants to pay that amount - because “there is always someone who offers cheaper coffee”. Especially today in the year of 2020 when there seems to be new “roasters” being announced each and every day. When we finished our work on farms in Kenya, we bought a roasting machine in Norway the year of 2009. Then, there was only a couple of “roasters” in Norway. Now, by having someone take care of the import, bring coffee to their door and “just roast” coffee, you can reduce the cost. Also, you don’t have to worry about if a pallet or container is damaged during transport from the country of origin/farms while “roasters order coffee from local green bean providers” - they don’t have to care about the import procedures.

Ideology

Many of the coffees we have are either produced by ourselves imported by ourselves. That is administrative work - work that nobody else can see. Also, a customer does not see the work of the producer. Work that takes time, energy and dedication. If so, each coffee would have to cost “much more". However, nobody wants to pay that amount - because “there is always someone who offers cheaper coffee”. Especially today in the year of 2020 when there seems to be new “roasters” being announced each and every day. When we finished our work on farms in Kenya, we bought a roasting machine in Norway the year of 2009. Then, there was only a couple of “roasters” in Norway. Now, by having someone take care of the import, bring coffee to their door and “just roast” coffee, you can reduce the cost. Also, you don’t have to worry about if a pallet or container is damaged during transport from the country of origin/farms while “roasters order coffee from local green bean providers” - they don’t have to care about the import procedures.

Investment

You can read more about similar thinking and reasoning for our most recent processing project in Kenya, Ruby Batian Natural:
https://coffeacirculor.com/collections/championship-collection/products/kenya-ruby-batian-natural
This is more than just coffee. It is a project to develop a region that has only been refining coffee by washing it. This is an isolated Batian-only variety, first time ever done I believe in Kenya. I have followed the Batian variety personally from 2010 when one of the first seeds were planted in Kenya. This Batian is processed by me and my friend Macho by a unique formula. Also, the customer - if wanting to try the coffee - has the option to buy it with two prices: The "Expected price because everybody else sells Kenya-coffee for 15-something-Euro" and the "Real Development cost”-price which is what it actually costs to make a project like this happen. Same coffee, two prices. Obviously, very few people “will pay the more expensive price”. But again, we are not here to only roast coffee. We are here to share those important things that nobody else wants to do - because it requires so much (extra) work and costs a lot of money.

A celebration like this can not be measured in "money will be earned". However, with this celebration, we also would like to state the importance of people being patient, understanding and grateful for the craft that goes into (our) work. We are not just a “roaster” has been said many times now. Unfortunately, we have to “live” in a world where people think that “we are a coffee roaster”. Many ask why some coffees and services are “more expensive”. We could have offered a generic “Ethiopia Guji”, “Colombia Huila”, … but guess what… There are always “roasters” around the corner who can do that and everybody are free to chose. Especially in the year of 2020.

Responsibilty

As you can see from the above, it is important that we can be efficient when we work. We have here worked with a potential “8 EUR-profit". We take a very, very high risk roasting high quality coffee, coffee that is imported by ourselves, coffee where we help specific farms/communities. Therefore, it is also your responsibility to learn how to brew the coffee. There is a reason for why “Variety”, “Altitude” and other details are specified for the coffee. Actually, in 2020, many “roasters” are putting these things on their coffee labels because “it is a standard and looks good on a coffee label” - everyone is doing. However, what many really do not know is that the specific details are there to help you and improve you knowledge about the coffee, the region, the preparation, etc. We have had questions in the past where people have said “This coffee does not taste good”. Well - how do you brew it. What water do you use? What does it say on the label? 2,150 MASL. What water temperature did you use? 90C. Well, you have to use a high energy brewing technique, meaning to at least increase the temperature to 95C in order to extract components from the coffee that you will not be able to do with 90C. This is at least one thing that I mean when saying “each and everyone has a responsibility” - just as much I have a responsibility to provide the most optimal roasting algorithm for each coffee at a given time.

Water recommendations

Regarding water, this is something that we have been working on for a long time. This will also be shared in future articles on our web. For example, Norway and especially Oslo is about 100 for its mineral content (TDS) and unfortunately "disintegrates" the brew. In Sweden, Gothenburg, we have a water that ranges between 10-20 TDS and provides expected results.

We have calibrated the coffee particularly for a low mineral content water because we believe that is where the true power of the coffee, the terroir, processing formula and roasting algorithm can emerge. Many tests show that using water values close to the following is advantageous:

Calcium: 0.9 mg/l
Na: 1.7 mg/l
SiO2 1.4 mg/l
K 0.3 mg/l
Magnesium 0.2 mg/l
Sulfat <7.0 mg/l
Chloride 2.5 mg/l
Nitrate 0.1 mg/l
Fluoride < 0.1 mg/l
pH 6.2

I have recommended customers and friends to try various water. From Norway, unless finding water with above values, you can try ’Imsdal’ if you have it in some shops. Again, this is not a must and we do not want to disturb any creative brewing. Of course, we can not recommend that you 'buy water that can be expensive' just to have a 'good cup of coffee'. But - maybe once in a lifetime it is worth it.

If you have a Brita or similar filter, it can be used as well. However, the experience is mixed and not always empirical due to not knowing what values will be presented per mineral from the selected water - which most likely comes from your tap in your home.

Brewing recommendations

Feel free to try our World Brewers Cup recipe, 1:1:1. Again, you do not have to but it can change your perspective on the structure, dynamics and elegance in coffee. You can read more about it here:
https://coffeacirculor.com/blogs/news/brewer-profile-jan-junglas

Remember, all of the above are recommendations and should not restrict you own imagination, competence and goals. Of course, you can use your previous experience to modify and explore.

Communication

Regarding communication, during the last couple of days, I have personally not been able to reply to emails that some of you have sent. There are questions about packaging, tracking, “when is the coffee ready”, undervaluing the packages, …

Therefore, I would like to take the opportunity to write to all.

For tax, or “undervaluing”, yes we can arrange this and we have done so. I can report that each package is defined as 150 kr, approximately 14 EUR. However, you are advised to read the below. Undervaluing is nothing we do and it is not recommended by law and taxing authorities. In addition, in the event the package is lost, it is likely that no refund can be made from the shipping company (PostNord). Any amounts (if any at all) are charged to you personally, it is beyond our control. We can not control that even if we want. This is the same for us when we import goods.

Shipping, Taxes, Customs, ...

More details about your boxes. Each package states “Roasted Coffee Sample”. Now you can probably also understand that if just a couple of packages happen to unfortunately be lost, seized by customs, … the 102 boxes x "less than 8 EUR" “profit” is “gone”. We actually have no buffer to cover the costs for new boxes. Also, if the local customs apply specific extra costs, it is impossible for us to know how much that will be. We also understand that “our reputation” is based on how successful shipping, communication, … is. Kindly, therefore, in the event of one single person in customs do not release one particular box, taxes the box, or something that is not in either your or our favor, it does not mean that we are doing a bad job. Kindly, with most respect, think before you "complain". Statistically, when sending 100 boxes, there is a chance that at least 1%, meaning 1 box, can "have problems" - or that the boxes will be controlled by a person who just might "have a bad day in their job in customs". (I say this with deep respect to everybody).

As you can see from the “real transparency” - the “budget” is extremely low to make this project/celebration happen. Therefore it is very, very important that each and one of us help by for example making sure that you have your email-address correct, that your address is correct, that you have a phone number where the postoffice can call you if anything is requested. Not all of you has actually provided all details. Therefore, for some packages, we have set our phone number or our email address. You will not be able to receive a tracking number. If there is a message, we will forward this. Again, as you can see, this is extra work so when each and one of you contact us, we have to find your tracking number, email you back, … Kindly make sure all your details are in the system to make sure that you can feel safe that you can stay updated.

Our time is important and I believe you can understand it by for example reading about the Kenya-project. For “other roasters”, if they do not produce or process their own coffee, they can probably take their time and “only work to roast coffee” and maybe “have a better and faster communication”-process with the customer. In this period, also when preparing all your boxes, I have been working on scaling up the Kenya-project to be able to make a larger production because the harvest in Kenya is happening now (October-December). Therefore, it has been very busy and some days I personally have been working 14 hours per day - just to make sure that people can have a Kenya for 15 EUR and not for 82 EUR (real cost) per 250g bag. We wish that people understand when investing in Coffea Circulor, they invest in an idea, a vision and goals to be able to be part of something together - not just “3 coffee flavors on a coffee bag” which seems to be standard in the year we live in (2020). This is what can enable us to bring innovative processing formulas and new experiences in coffee.

Same thing can be said about "the real cost" for producing (work/administration), sending and following up each box: It is approximately 75+ EUR.

Summary

At this point, I believe you have understood that there is “no financial profit” with the 100 boxes. The actual “profit” comes from people being sensible, understanding and reading all available information that is presented. We live in a digital world now where information needs to travel fast and it “has to come to you” - not that you go to the information. There has been information on the celebration-page about when the offer will open, when the coffee will be roasted and when the boxes will be shipped. There are still some emails “when will my coffee be shipped?”. Also, the "digital" age is not free from faults/bugs. Sometimes a number can become wrong.

Also, at this time of writing, we confirm having shipped all boxes with one exception. There was a postal number to a customer that PostNord does not have in their database which means that we have not been able to send that box. Obviously, we could not have foreseen this. The customer is also notified. We also had some problems with some addresses and that are now resolved. With that said, kindly look in your email because all of you should have received an email with a tracking link. We also have to be efficient here because I personally, unfortunately, can not reply to 100 emails and copy-and-paste 100+ tracking links. To have a fully automated system where tracking numbers are fully integrated in a web shop costs about 300 EUR per month. This is something we can not afford to have as small company - neither as capacity, energy and finances. We would rather spend that money on developing coffee.

When I started to look into the coffee value chain I did not decide to “roast” coffee only. There is so much more to be done and I am very glad to share just a little of what we do. Also, in the near future we will announce more news, partnerships and projects for you.

If anything, please let me know. I am here to help to my best capacity.

All my best,
Ivica
Coffea Circulor

Vergi konusunda sanırım bir çok kişinin canı yanacak gibi. Umarım makul seviyeler ile karşılaşırız. Böyle devam ederse yurtdışından alacağımız bireysel yada organize kahve alımları konusunda pozisyon almamız gerekecek gibi.

Hatta mailde 150kr yani 14 euro yazdığını belirtmiş.
O şekilde beyan edilmiş, beyanda problem yok. Muhtemelen memurlar 150 kronu $ olarak hesaplayarak bu vergiyi çıkarttı ki rakam birebir örtüşüyor gibi.

evet ama fatura bedelinde bu gözükmüyor. shipping free yazıyor. 40 avro olduğu nasıl gösterilebilir, ona karar veremedim.
Eğer gerekirse firmadan kanıt için yazı veya fatura istenir, bu şekilde gümrüğe beyan edilir.

Daha önce bana yazılanı buraya bırakıyorum.

Söz konusu meblağın iadesi için Gümrük Yönetmeliğinin 502. maddesi hükümleri doğrultusunda dilekçe (İban numarası, banka ve şube adı belirtilerek), Yönetmelik eki (Ek:78) Geri Verme ve Kaldırma Başvuru Formu (her bir gönderi için 2'şer nüsha ve ıslak imzalı olarak eksiksiz doldurulması gerekmektedir) ile şahsınızın kesinleşmiş borcu olup olmadığı hususunda Gümrük Genel Tebliği (Tahsilat İşlemleri) 2 Seri Numaralı Tebliğ eki Ek-9'un doldurularak Müdürlüğümüze ibrazı gerekmektedir. Bahsi geçen belgelerin Müdürlüğümüze ulaşması halinde gereği yapılacaktır.

büyük bir ihtimal Kredi kartından ne kadar ödediğiniz veya ne kadar havale gerçekleştirdiğiniz ile alakalı da bir belge isteyecekler dır.
Tabi ki ne kadar ödendiğini gösterir bir belge sunmanız lazım ancak takdir edersiniz ki bu toplam ödeme içinde yol bedelini ayırma gibi bir şansınız yok, içindeki kirilimi göstermek için de firmadan fatura alıp ürün/kargo kirilimi ispatlanabilir.

Tabi ki ne kadar ödendiğini gösterir bir belge sunmanız lazım ancak takdir edersiniz ki bu toplam ödeme içinde yol bedelini ayırma gibi bir şansınız yok, içindeki kirilimi göstermek için de firmadan fatura alıp ürün/kargo kirilimi ispatlanabilir.
Umarım en kısa zamanda hallolur. Benimki daha vergilendirilmemiş bakalım sonuç ne olacak.

Daha önce bana yazılanı buraya bırakıyorum.
Açıklama başvuru yapacaklar için iyi oldu. Eğer mümkünse bu dokümanlara nereden ulaştığınızı ve gönderimi nereye yaptığınızı da yazar mısınız? Yol göstermesi açısından çok faydalı olacaktır.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Geri
Üst